Frame It All | Butterfly Pollinator Garden 10' X 10' X 5.5" Classic Sienna 1" Series
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
How Snap Lock Works
Plant with a purpose! This charming butterfly shaped raised garden bed can be used to create an attractive nectar oasis for butterflies travelling through your region. Use as a stand-alone garden or in conjunction with our Monarch Migration Station Butterfly House to help draw butterflies inside.
Each tool-free modular kit includes eight 1” Classic Sienna curved composite boards and eight 1” snap-lock stacking brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period. Stacking brackets allow you to install the additional layers of your garden just by inserting the stakes into the brackets below. Our patented snap-lock brackets simply slide onto each end of a board and fasten securely with snap-lock buttons. Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. For example, with the boards and joints in your kit you could reconfigure your Butterfly Pollinator garden into 32 feet of serpentine or wavy garden border.
As your garden needs and expertise grow you can add on to your modular raised bed any time by purchasing additional 1” tool-free kits, boards and anchor or stacking brackets to stack or extend your garden. Straight 1” boards are also available to incorporate into your design.
- Tool-Free Snap-Lock brackets – simply slide and snap
- Classic Sienna composite boards feature textured wood-grain finish that blends into any environment
- Limited Lifetime (registration required) / 5-year warranty (no registration required)
- Food grade safe composite boards are made from 38% HDPE Plastic and 62% Certified Sustainably Sourced Wood Fibers
- Low maintenance – unlike cedar, boards will not rot, warp, splinter or fade
- Easy to install
Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 23 and Aug 30.