Riverstone | Red SunDURA Replacement Canopy for ACACIA Gazebo
Item: AGKRC12-SD RED
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This ACACIA Gazebo replacement canopy cover is designed specifically to fit all ACACIA gazebos with the item # beginning with AG12, AGK12, AG14 or AGK14 (all ACACIA gazebos with a 12Sq. Ft. or 14 Sq. Ft. main canopy). This ACACIA Gazebo replacement canopy cover is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) item. Made at the same factory in the USA and using the same US milled SUN-DURA fabrics the original Canopy Covers. This replacement canopy cover set item includes BOTH the smaller center canopy and the larger outer edge canopy.
Our factory precision laser cuts each of the canopy tops for the best fit. With 11 total colors available, we are sure that there is a color to match your exterior and your needs. Our Sun-DURA replacement canopies are UV protected, and designed to resist fading and staining for years. The Sun-DURA canopies feature accented black trim and black stitch work threading. With a simple design, the canopy can be easily removed during winter months, extremely windy conditions, or for cleaning.
- Canopy Color: Red
- Does NOT include the base nor framing.
- Replacement for ACACIA Gazebo models beginning with AG12, AGK12, AG14 or AGK14. Will also fit ALL Acacia Gazebos that are 12ft. X 12ft. or 14 ft. X 14 ft.
- Dual canopy design which allows for air circulation and prevention of updraft damage
- Canopy Dimensions: 144 in. x 144 in. or 168in. X 168 in.
- Gazebo Canopy cover made from Sun-DURA fabric
- Sun-DURA material LIMITED WARRANTY for 2 years not to fade
- Sun-DURA Canopy covers have re-enforced corners for extra durability
- 100% Made in the USA
- ALWAYS REMOVE CANOPY TOP IN SEVERE WEATHER TO AVOID DAMAGE.
AGKRC12-SD ADMIRAL NAVY
AGKRC14-SD ADMIRAL NAVY
AGKRC12-SD COBALT BLUE
AGKRC14-SD COBALT BLUE
AGKRC12-SD MIST GRAY
AGKRC14-SD MIST GRAY
AGKRC12-SD STORM GRAY
AGKRC14-SD STORM GRAY
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 04 and Oct 11.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.