Whether you're ready to build a custom greenhouse, re-cover an aging greenhouse or rescue an old carport and turn it into a sunroom, the possibilities are endless with Solexx flexible, twin-wall greenhouse covering. Solexx is easy to install while providing the best insulation possible.
Solexx tops the charts for greenhouse covering options due to its superior performance, which means high heat retention and less temperature fluctuation for your plants and lower heating bills for you!
- Strong and shatter proof greenhouse covering protects against wind and snow.
- Solexx™ greenhouse panels diffuse the light throughout the greenhouse for optimal plant growth.
- The double-walled insulated greenhouse material helps hold in the heat.
- 10-year limited UV warranty.
Installation and Ordering Tips
- Solexx is flexible and can wrap around peaks and corners for a watertight seal
- Solexx scores and cut easily - no power saw required Installs both horizontally and vertically (unlike polycarbonate) for less waste
- Available in pre-cut panels or custom length rolls up to 900' long (fewer seams means better insulation and less work)
- Two thicknesses: Use 3.5mm for almost all applications. Choose 5mm for high altitude, heavy snow areas Join panels together with optional H-Channel or, simply overlap the panels (panels are an extra 1" for overlapping)
- For optimum support, set studs or trusses 2' apart on center