How Snap Lock Works
Weekend Project - Edging
Time for a weekend project! These tool-free modular kits will inspire countless ideas on how to freshen up your landscape and improve your curb appeal. Create landscape edging, playground borders, or unique features that will add interest and make your landscape pop. Create simple borders, or paths that are built to last.
Your kit comes with everything you need. Each modular kit includes composite board and tool-free snap-lock anchor brackets. Brackets simply slide and snap to lock securely to the board. Anchor stakes grip the ground tight, so your edging will stay put no matter the weather. The serrated stakes will also help to keep your borders from being disturbed by mowers or any human activity.
Line a driveway with narrow planted borders that will welcome you and your guests with style. Outline special trees or bushes to bring attention to your favorite plants and create additional seasonal planting areas. It’s like taking a highlighter pen to your garden! For the kids, use multiple kits to create a border around playground areas or create a special area that children will enjoy planting for ‘their’ section of the yard.
A border area is great for kids to experiment with planting flowers and simple vegetables. Since it’s a narrow area they can easily reach in and water or tend to their plants.
Did you know? You can stack your landscape edging higher to create deeper borders or to create levels and cascading features? Simply order additional tool-free boards and snap-lock stacking brackets (your kits come with anchor brackets). The modular design of all Frame It All products means that you can add, stack, re-design or re-purpose your materials any time the mood strikes.
- Tool-Free Snap-Lock Anchor Brackets – simply slide and snap
- Composite Boards feature textured finish that blends into any environment
- Limited Lifetime (registration required) / 5-year warranty (no registration required)
- Composite Boards are made from 38% post-consumer food-grade safe recycled plastic and 62% sustainable hardwood fibers
- Durable composite withstands mowers and string trimmers
- Durability and low-maintenance – unlike cedar, composite boards are designed for durability. Boards will not rot, splinter or disintegrate
- Easy to install
- No tools required
- Each board has a height of 5.5"