How Snap Lock Works
The Fort Jefferson 4' x 4' Raised Garden Bed with 9 square feet of growing area is as functional as it is attractive – The perfect raised garden bed for creating a unique landscaping area. Food-grade safe. No tools required.
Form adds to function and tucking this raised bed into a corner of your yard is a great use of space. It has lots of depth to grow both underground veggies like onions, garlic and carrots, as well as tall plants like tomatoes, corn or sunflowers. veggies, fruits and flowers.
For easier harvesting, try to leave about 3 feet of space on all sides so you can reach your garden from all directions to make it super-easy to run out and pick veggies for a salad. A solid choice for durability and function. Tool-free snap-lock joints make it simple to install.
Your kit comes with everything you need except the soil and plants. Our patented snap-lock brackets simply slide onto each end of a board and fasten securely with snap-lock buttons. Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period.
As your garden needs and expertise grow you can add on to your modular raised bed at any time by purchasing additional Frame It All tool-free kits to extend your garden in height and dimension.
- 9 square feet of planting area
- Garden will assemble in a 4’ x 4’ square foot location
- Create unique designs with 270 degree pivoting brackets.
- Earth-friendly boards made from recycled plastic are durable and all-weather with a textured wood-grain finish.
- Unlike Cedar they will not rot, splinter nor disintegrate.
- Snap-lock brackets mean that no tools are needed for assembly.
- Increase the garden's size and dimensions by adding additional kits.
- Food-safe composite boards are made from 38% HDPE Plastic and 62% Certified Sustainably Sourced Wood Fibers.
- Easy to follow Assembly Instructions included.