How Snap Lock Works
ARROWHEAD 8' x 8’ CORNER RAISED GARDEN BEDS are a triumph of form and functionality with 48 square feet of growing area for flowers, herbs, veggies, fruits, heathers or lavender. Stunning as a flower garden and incredibly functional as a veggie garden you can plant annuals and perennials with vegetables. These raised beds feature dynamic angles and offer depth to plant potatoes or other root vegetables. Cherry tomatoes and ornamental peppers work well with flowers to encourage pollinating insects. Rhubarb, has lovely cream-colored flower stalks that fit in nicely with many plants. Once asparagus has faded, their feathery foliage adds special interest in a flower border. Veggies including artichoke, arugula, asparagus, lettuce, pole beans, beets, carrots and cabbage will all thrive in this raised garden bed, together with luscious tomatoes, fragrant herbs and flowers. For easier harvesting, leave sufficient space on all sides making it super-easy to run out and pick veggies for a salad.
Tool-free snap-lock joints make it simple to install. Your kit comes with everything you need other than soil and plants. Each modular kit includes food safe, straight composite boards and snap-lock stacking brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil, keeping soil warmer in the spring and fall, and cooler in the summer to extend the growing period.
- 48 square feet of planting area
- Garden will assemble in a 8’ x 8’ square foot location
- Create unique designs with 270 degree pivoting brackets.
- Earth-friendly boards made from recycled plastic are durable and all-weather with a textured wood-grain finish.
- Unlike Cedar they will not rot, splinter nor disintegrate.
- Snap-lock brackets mean that no tools are needed for assembly.
- Increase the garden's size and dimensions by adding additional kits.
- Food-safe composite boards are made from 38% HDPE Plastic and 62% Certified Sustainably Sourced Wood Fibers.
- Easy to follow Assembly Instructions included.