How Snap Lock Works
The Machu Picchu Raised Garden Bed is a magnificent Raised Garden Bed that adds terrific eye-appeal and an immense growing space to any garden. Multiple inter-connected deep raised beds set in a 10'x10' total square feet geometric pattern. With a total growing area of 52 square feet it is the perfect unique raised garden bed.
Food-grade safe. No tools required. Locate this raised bed in the sunniest spot as the main focus of your yard. It is not only beautifully impressive but also a highly effective use of space. It has sufficient depth to grow underground veggies like carrots, radishes and turnips, artichoke, arugula, asparagus, lettuce, pole beans, beets, carrots and cabbage plus herbs as well as tall plants like tomatoes, sunflowers and with the right amount of sun (ideally six or more hours a day), blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries. For easier harvesting, leave space around the the beds so you can reach your garden from all directions to make it super-easy to run out and pick veggies for a salad.
A solid choice for durability and function. Tool-free snap-lock joints make it simple to install. Your kit comes with everything you need except the soil and plants. Stacking brackets allow you to install subsequent layers to your garden just by inserting the stakes into the brackets below. Our patented snap-lock brackets simply slide onto each end of a board and fasten securely with snap-lock buttons. Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period.
- 52 square feet of planting area
- Garden will assemble in a 10’ x 10’ square foot location
- Create unique designs with 270 degree pivoting brackets.
- Earth-friendly boards made from recycled plastic are durable and all-weather with a textured wood-grain finish.
- Unlike Cedar they will not rot, splinter nor disintegrate.
- Snap-lock brackets mean that no tools are needed for assembly.
- Increase the garden's size and dimensions by adding additional kits.
- Food-safe composite boards are made from 38% HDPE Plastic and 62% Certified Sustainably Sourced Wood Fibers.
- Easy to follow Assembly Instructions included.