Frame It All | Tool-Free St. John Baptistry Raised Garden Bed (Octagon) 5' X 5' X 16.5" - Weathered Wood - 1" Profile
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Notify me when this product is available:
How Snap Lock Works
The St. John Baptistery 5' x 5' Raised Garden Bed with 18 square feet of growing area is as functional as it is attractive – the perfect raised garden bed for creating a unique landscaping area. Food-grade safe. No tools required. Tool-free snap-lock joints make it simple to install.
Form adds to function and tucking this raised bed into a corner of your yard is a great use of space. It has sufficient depth to grow veggies, herbs, and flowers and with the right amount of sun (ideally six or more hours a day), you can grow blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries. Veggies including artichoke, arugula, asparagus, lettuce, pole beans, beets, carrots and cabbage will all thrive in this one level raised garden.
For easier harvesting, try to leave about 3 feet of space on all sides so you can reach your garden from all directions to make it super-easy to run out and pick veggies for a salad.
Our patented snap-lock brackets simply slide onto each end of a board and fasten securely with snap-lock buttons. Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period.
As your garden needs and expertise grow you can add on to your modular raised bed at any time by purchasing additional Frame It All tool-free kits, boards, anchor or stacking brackets to extend your garden in height and dimension.
- 18 square feet of planting area
- Garden will assemble in a 5’ x 5’ square foot location
- Create unique designs with 270 degree pivoting brackets.
- Earth-friendly boards made from recycled plastic are durable and all-weather with a textured wood-grain finish.
- Unlike Cedar they will not rot, splinter nor disintegrate.
- Snap-lock brackets mean that no tools are needed for assembly.
- Increase the garden's size and dimensions by adding additional kits.
- Food-safe composite boards are made from 38% HDPE Plastic and 62% Certified Sustainably Sourced Wood Fibers.
- Easy to follow Assembly Instructions included.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 04 and Oct 11.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.