We work hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than ours, you may contact us to request a Price Match prior to your purchase.
Here is how Price Match works:
- Price Match must be requested before you purchase the product from our store.
- Price Match is based on the advertised price. Promotions such as rebates, coupons, 1st-time buys, and buy one get one free offers are not eligible.
- The product must be in stock on the competitor's store.
- The competitor must be an online-only store. They must not have a retail location.
- The competitor cannot be a discounter or auction website (e.g. eBay, Overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Dealer of the product.
- The price can't be below the manufacturers' MAP or Fair Trade Price. As an an authorized dealer, we can't violate our manufacturers' pricing policy.
- Price Match matches the final checkout price on the competitor's store. Some stores charge shipping, taxes, and other 'special' handling fees and so on that you need to watch out for.
We reserve our right to make price adjustments at any time on our products. We can cancel orders and refund customers' money because of pricing errors (or for any reason).