Arrow | Base Kit - 8x6, 10x6, and 4x10 ft. Sheds
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Starting off with a square and level foundation is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
This base kit fits 8 x 6, 10 x 6, and 4 x 10 ft. Arrow Sheds.
- Compatible with:
Arrow Sheds: 8X6, 10X6, and 4X10 ft.
- INCLUDES FRAME ONLY - Flooring is not included. Choose a non-pressure treated flooring material of your choice.
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel provides superior corrosion resistance for your flooring framework.
- Creates the framework for a sturdy floor for your Arrow Classic or Select shed without pouring concrete.
- Properly pitched roof is designed to prevent water from pooling.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE - Install the floor framing kit with basic tools after you assemble your shed.
- DO NOT USE pressure treated plywood. If pressure treated lumber comes in contact with your Arrow product it will cause accelerated corrosion and VOID your warranty.
12 Year Limited Warranty
DO NOT USE pressure treated plywood. If pressure treated lumber comes in contact with your Arrow product it will cause accelerated corrosion and VOID your warranty.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 07 and Oct 14.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.