Arrow | Select Gable Roof Steel Storage Shed, 10x12 ft., Sage Green
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Arrow Select line of strong, sturdy steel storage sheds is a pleasant addition to your backyard. Made with galvanized steel that is treated to provide long-term protection against corrosion and rust, Arrow Select sheds are engineered to protect your stored items from the elements. Inside, the 71 in. walls provide extra headroom, vertical storage space, and added entryway clearance. That makes it great for storing ladders, rakes, pole saws, and anything you want to pile high. The Arrow Select line also has a high gable roof to prevent pooling of rainwater and debris, built-in air vents for better circulation, and locking door handles for security. It also has a smooth, strong Sherwin-Williams paint finish that protects it from the elements and gives the steel extra protection from rust and corrosion.
- Made of sturdy steel that undergoes a galvanization process to protect it from long-term corrosion and rust.
- Features a smooth, durable Sherwin-Williams polyester paint finish to protect against the elements add additional protection from rust and corrosion.
- Horizontal siding panels give it a classy, upscale presence and adds to most backyard aesthetics.
- High-gabled roof pitch prevents rainwater from pooling, and debris from accumulating.
- 71 in. tall walls provide extra headroom and vertical storage space so you can easily stack items high. Offers added entryway clearance.
- Swing doors increase usable storage space, and includes integrated keyed brushed metal locking handles for added security and a sophisticated look.
- Built-in vents allow air to circulate even when the doors of the unit are closed.
- Includes a 12 Year Limited Warranty.
- Manufactured in the USA, with globally sourced material.
Arrow Select Steel Storage Shed, 10x12, Sage Green Dimensions
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 04 and Oct 11.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.