Palram - Canopia | Arcadia 5000 Carport 12'X14'
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Notify me when this product is available:
Palram - Canopia ARCADIA 5000 OVERVIEW
The Arcadia 12' X 14' Carport/Patio Cover is designed to be installed easily by 2 people within a few hours and does not require building skills or special tools. The virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected bronze 6mm thick roof panels simply slide into place, no need to get on the roof to secure them. It comes with pre-drilled holes, pre-cut panels and included screws as well as an anchor kit for securing your carport. This stylish and durable shelter will protect your vehicle or outdoor recreation space from snow, rain, leaves and harmful UV rays. The sturdy, powder-coated gray aluminum and galvanized steel frame is rust resistant, easy to clean with your garden hose, and has 30lbs/sq. ft. snow load with a 50% margin of safety.
The Arcadia has great features, including: two gutters with a downspout to direct rain away from the sides, wide entry with high clearance and a great re-assembly option in case you need to change locations. A smart choice for your car or patio, the Arcadia can also be used as an outdoor kitchen, temporary gathering shelter or play area for children.
BEFORE ORDERING – Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes & guidelines and ensure that any/all appropriate permits have been acquired.
- Approx. Dimensions: 14'LX12'WX8'H
- Wind Resistant: 120km/hr / 75ml/hr
- Snow Load: 30lbs/ft2 / 150kg/m2
- Roof Colour: Bronze
- Multi-purpose as a carport or a patio cover
- 6 mm virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels block up to 99.9% harmful UV radiation that won't yellow or become brittle over time and allow about 80% light transmission
- Robust Aluminum frame provides a durable, strong and corrosion-resistant structure - powdered coated for extra protection
- Includes integrated rain gutters and anchoring kit
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited Warranty
Palram - Canopia Arcadia 5000 Carport 12'X14' Dimensions
Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 23 and Aug 30.