Riverstone | ACACIA Gazebo Roof Framing and Mounting Kit With SunDURA Canopy - Admiral Navy
Item: AGK12-SD ADMIRAL NAVY
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Proudly Made in the USA, the ACACIA GazeboKit offers the enthusiast the ability to extend their covered living area with the safety and security provided by our heavy duty, but simple to assemble design.
The ACACIA Gazebo Kit does NOT include the wood for the 4 legs or 4 headers. This is the responsibility of new owner to pick their own lumber out locally. Why did we do this? We did this to help keep the cost down, not only the cost of the lumber but also the cost of shipping heavy oversized beams. We also did this to allow for more freedom to customize with longer or shorter legs beams. As of March 2021 the lumber cost for standard pressure treated 4x4s in the sizes required for the headers and legs would cost between $150-$200 as tested in various regions of the USA.
The gazebo roof framing is made with extruded aluminum and electrostatic finish actually sends an electric charge through the paint and the frame to help cause a chemical (ionic) bond, much stronger that simple powder coating commonly found in imported versions. The custom made steel brackets, carriage bolts, and hardware all have the same industrial powder coating finish.
Our 2-piece canopy covers are designed to allow for ventilation under the gazebo and to help ensure updrafts from damaging the gazebo canopy. We proudly use Sun-DURA branded solution dyed polyester fabrics proudly made in the USA. Our factory precision laser cuts each of the canopy tops for the best fit. With 11 total colors available, we are sure that there is a color to match your exterior and your needs. Our Sun-DURA canopies are UV protected, and designed to resist fading and staining for 2 years. The Sun-DURA Canopies feature accented black trim and black stitch work threading. With a simple design, the canopy can be easily removed during winter months, extremely windy conditions, or for cleaning.
The best part of the ACACIA gazebo is that you can get any of the replacement gazebo covers should you need a replacement or would like to change the color.
If your looking for a quality product that is proudly made in the USA by former military personnel look no further. We are extremely proud of what we have been able to do and Thank You for your support.
- Canopy Color: Admiral Navy
- The kit does NOT include the wood required for framing (legs and headers). These must be purchased locally by customer. Legs needed (4): 96" x 3.5"x3.5" ; Headers needed (4): 120" x 3.5" x 3.5". Headers MUST be cut to exact dimensions in order for the canopy to fit. There is flexibility in the height of the legs. Be sure to accommodate additional inches if you plan to mount in cement or in the ground!
- Kit includes: 2 part canopy, canopy framing and all hardware needed for assembly: brackets, bolts, screws, washers, nuts, drill bit, wrench, finishing caps, including ground anchoring system.
- Canopy Dimensions for 12'X12': 144 in. x 144 in.
- Canopy Dimensions for 14'X14': 168 in. x 168 in.
- Finished dimensions for 12'X12': Outside dimensions (leg to leg): 127" x 127"; Inside Dimensions (leg to leg): 120" x 120"; Outside dimensions (canopy end to end): 144" x 144"; Height to peak: 147.5"; Clearance height under header: 92.5"
- Finished dimensions for 14'X14': Outside dimensions (leg to leg): 151" x 151"; Inside Dimensions (leg to leg): 144" x 144"; Outside dimensions (canopy end to end): 168" x 168"; Height to peak: 147.5"; Clearance height under header: 92.5"
- Dual canopy design which allows for air circulation and prevention of updraft damage.
- Easy to assemble, Rust resistant, extruded aluminum roof framing.
- Heavy duty electrostatically coated black steel bracket and hardware.
- Gazebo Canopy cover made from Sun-DURA marine fabric. Sun-DURA Canopy covers have re-enforced corners for extra durability
- ALWAYS REMOVE CANOPY TOP IN SEVERE WEATHER TO AVOID DAMAGE.
- 100% Made in the USA (canopy, aluminum frame, electrostatic coating, nuts, screws, bolts, brackets, all printing). 2 year Canopy limited manufacturers warranty.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 04 and Oct 11.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.