ShelterLogic | ShelterTube Wind and Snow-Load Rated Garage 10x14x8 Gray
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The improved, redesigned ShelterTube garage and storage shelter is an excellent option for anyone needing year-round protection for their vehicle, boat, and more. It is built strong with an industrial-strength steel frame and a 9 oz. waterproof rugged fabric cover. This ShelterLogic garage is wind and snow-load rated and can take on tough weather when it is properly anchored and with adequate snow removal. In addition, the ShelterTube is customizable and can be ordered up to 100 ft. long. and up to 20 ft. wide.
- Assembled exterior dimensions: 163.22 in. L x 98.41 in. H x 119.63 in. W
- Assembled interior dimensions: 163.22 in. L x 96.44 in. H x 115.69 in. W
- The extra heavy-duty frame is made of 2 in. 15-gauge industrial grade square-tube steel, which makes it stiffer than portable buildings with a round-tube frame.
- The frame has a black powder-coated finish, which gives it increased strength and durability and provides superior protection from corrosion, rust, chips, and scratches.
- The ShelterTube is designed for DIY assembly and installation with slip-fit connections and self-taping screws.
- Two (2) zippered doors and a tall door opening height allow for easy drive-through access and for fitting large vehicles inside. The unit comes with roll-up door kits for quicker entry.
- The triple-layer fabric covers and end panels are 100% waterproof and UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, and antifungal agents, resulting in a tough cover that withstands the elements. The cover is also recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
- Improved end-panel installation for faster, more-efficient assembly. There's no longer a need to take the frame apart to install the end panel covers.
- The square-tube sliding crossrail is redesigned and strengthened to lock down cover for optimum frame-to-fabric fit, which will prevent the cover from flapping, stretching, or ripping.
- An additional square-tube cross-rail at the base adds stability to the unit, which means increased rigidity.
- A 1-year warranty is offered on the cover, end panels, hardware, and accessories and a 10-year prorated warranty is offered on the steel frame.
- What's in the box:
One-Piece Fitted Cover
2 Double Zippered Door Panels
8 Easy Hook Anchors
Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 04 and Oct 11.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.