How Snap Lock Works
The Sienna Elizabethan Raised Garden Bed features 4 triangular Raised Garden Beds set in a 12' x 12' total geometric square pattern. With a total growing area of 60 square feet it equates to 3' x 8' with 15 square feet growing area per each of the four beds. It is as functional as it is attractive – The perfect raised garden bed for creating a unique landscaping area. Food-grade safe. No tools required.
Form adds to function and tucking this raised bed into a corner of your yard is a great use of space. It has sufficient depth to grow veggies, herbs, and flowers and with the right amount of sun (ideally six or more hours a day), you can grow blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries. Veggies including artichoke, arugula, asparagus, lettuce, pole beans, beets, carrots and cabbage will all thrive in this raised garden.
For easier harvesting, it features space between and around each of the four beds so you can reach your garden from all directions to make it super-easy to run out and pick veggies for a salad. A solid choice for durability and function. Tool-free snap-lock brackets make it simple to install.
Your kit comes with everything you need except the soil and plants. Stacking brackets allow you to install subsequent layers to your garden just by inserting the stakes into the brackets below. Our patented snap-lock brackets simply slide onto each end of a board and fasten securely with snap-lock buttons. Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period.
As your garden needs and expertise grow you can add on to your modular raised bed at any time by purchasing additional Frame It All tool-free kits to extend your garden in height and dimension.
HERE’S A NOTE FROM ANTHONY ON WHY HE DESIGNED THIS PRODUCT:
"When I designed this raised garden I had in mind the occassion when I visited the Elizabethan Garden at Kenilworth Castle in the U.K. which was originally created for Queen Elizabeth I by Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester, at a time when he still hoped to marry her. This is a garden designed to seduce and beguile its visitors. Hence The Elizabethan Garden. An extraordinary, functional raised garden bed with it's great capacity and pleasing triangular shape! You can easily increase the size of your raised garden bed by adding additional kits which can stack and connect to expand your garden over time? It’s so easy. No need to move soil – just stack onto your raised garden and fill with more soil or, to increase the length swing out one side board and add additional boards.” – Anthony
- 60 square feet of planting area or 15 square feet per each garden section.
- Garden will assemble in a 12’ x 12’ square foot location or 3’x8’ area per each garden section
- Create unique designs with 270 degree pivoting brackets.
- Earth-friendly boards made from recycled plastic are durable and all-weather with a textured wood-grain finish.
- Unlike Cedar they will not rot, splinter nor disintegrate.
- Snap-lock brackets mean that no tools are needed for assembly.
- Increase the garden's size and dimensions by adding additional kits.
- Food-safe composite boards are made from 38% HDPE Plastic and 62% Certified Sustainably Sourced Wood Fibers.
- Easy to follow Assembly Instructions included.