The Wallace GROWERS Greenhouse Package is designed for growers looking for a professional structure to grow their crops of choice in an ideal controlled environment.
The 2” x 2” galvanized steel frame with pre-welded stanchions and commercial graded 8mm twin wall corrugated covering (walls and roof) are the same specifications used in commercial products in the market today. The walls and roof are warranted for 10 years and have a 15-20 year life expectancy. The walls of the Wallace are 8 ft. tall with a center peak of 11.5 ft. for optimal air circulation and greater inner height.
The design of GROWER greenhouses requires attention to details that are different from that of hobby or commercial greenhouses. The design differences include the UNIQUE AND UPGRADED 8MM TWIN WALL POLYCARBONATE WITH THE LIGHT DIFFUSING FEATURE. This allows more light to be captured and used in the growing process, saving energy needed for a lighting system. A lighting system will still be required for certain crops that require up to 18 hours of light a day. Also included is a secure environment that can be locked when not in use, built to last construction that will provide many years of use, all within a climate controlled environment that is thermostatically controlled.
Our line is comprehensive in nature. We offer our customers the ability to choose from 8 sizes and designs for your specific needs. We understand the process and have simplified it for the consumer in complete package format at a budget price for a quality greenhouse. The snow load on this RSI Educational Greenhouse is standard at 10 lbs/sq ft. The wind load is designed for 90 mph.
The Educational Greenhouses are customizable and can be made to meet any local ordinances required to gain permitting. This is the responsibility of the purchaser to notify your retailer as to the requirements PRIOR to ordering as there might be additional costs associated if local requirements vary. Signed and sealed drawings are included in the cost of the greenhouse. They are based on your local municipalities requirements and will need to be supplied and confirmed by the purchaser. Riverstone is not responsible for building a greenhouse that does not meet local ordinances from the building department. Please reach out to Riverstone with any questions.
All our GROWER Greenhouses come with a full assembly manual and our team is here to walk you through all steps of in the construction process as needed.
THIS GREENHOUSE IS COMMERCIAL IN NATURE THAT IS DELIVERED ON A COMMERCIAL TRUCK AND WILL NEED TO BE UNLOADED AND ASSEMBLED BY PROFESSIONALS. THIS IS NOT A DIY PROJECT GREENHOUSE. THE GREENHOUSE REQUIRES A WATER LINE AND ELECTRICAL LINE TO FUNCTION CORRECTLY. THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON THIS PRODUCT ONCE ORDERED. PLEASE CALL US TO ANSWER ALL YOU QUESTIONS PRIOR TO YOUR PURCHASE AND WATCH OUR FEATURES VIDEO THAT GOES THROUGH THE FEATURES OF THIS GREENHOUSE.
All our Products are Proudly Made in the USA!!
- Dimensions: 16 ft. (wide) x 30ft (deep) x 8ft (side walls) total height of 11.5ft (peak)
- 8mm twin wall light diffusing polycarbonate end walls, side walls and roof
- 2 in x 2 in galvanized base rail and framing system.
- French glass entry security steel door with lockset. 42 in. wide x 84 in. high ADA ¾ inch thick.
- 2 – 24 in motorized shutters for air circulation
- 2 – 18 in. Quietaire Industrial Exhaust Fan
- 2 – 3 ft. deep x 30 ft. long commercial work benches- attached to the frame
- 1 – Two stage commercial thermostat to control fan & shutters and 1- single stage thermostat for second fan
- 1-FSA 30 30,000 BTU LP gas heater with 3" vent pipe kit and single stage thermostat
- 1- 26 ft. x 32 ft. (63%) shade cloth with tie down rope
- 1 – automatic and programmable watering system with timer.
- Stamped and Sealed Drawings included in cost.