The RSI-MAZE Two-stage Compost Tumbler is designed to generate the most amount of compost over time. Constructed from a zinc coated metal frame to prevent rust and a body constructed from high impact UV protected plastic. The patent-pending built-in ratchet lock along with the geared rotating handle makes it much easier than other composters in the marketplace to turn and mix the compost material. The large open area underneath the composter allows for easy emptying. With the optional compost cart that fits right underneath the composter makes moving your newly made compost simple, clean and easy.
The composter itself can be set up to compost the full 65 gallons at a time or to be split into 2 composters allowing for compost to be made while the other side is being loaded with fresh compost material, keeping a constant flow of compost from being made.
- Made from UV high impact plastic
- Large clearance area underneath to allow for easy unloading
- Ratched locking handle. The geared handle allows for easy turning of the composter, even when fully loaded65 gallon capacity
- Adjustable built-in air vents
- Durable framework designed not to rust over time
- Sliding dual loading/unloading door
- Rodent resistant
- Case: 33.9" x 26" x 11.8"
- Dimensions: 41.3" W x 30" D x 44.5" H
- Optional compost cart sold separately SKU: RSI-MC-CT55
- 1 Year Limited Warranty